Do you ever thought that we are sleeping 15 years in our Life..

@Baluyadav (3644)
If we calculate average life span of 60 years and average sleep of 6 hours day calculated to 15 years.By knowing this what is your feeling?
@samson1967 (7423)
Can you recalculate and reconfirm out total years of sleeping!!! it is not more than four years, precisely 3.75 years...
Got it! you are right.. Fifteeeeeeeeeen years of sleeeeeeeeeeeep....
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,thank you samson,this is your first response from you sam.I know you in dormcheck site [3 years back],but there my user name is different.Any how i am happy with this.Have a nice time.
That's pretty interesting - I never thought of it that way! I used to wish I didn't have to sleep . . . that way I could get more done if we didn't need to sleep. But as I get older, I see how vital routine sleep is for our health and mind - our bodies and brains need the rest to recooperate and have more energy for the next day. 15 years worth of sleep you say? Hee hee - and I thought I wasn't getting enough!
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,much,this is really interesting and now we have to decide how many hours we sleep and how many hours we have to awake.But sufficient sleep is required for our engine[body]Have a nice time.
Hi friend! I better don´t try to think about those things.If we convert into numbers everything in our lives we would probably reach the conclusion that life is worthless. But sometimes just a single second has more importance than a whole year. I remember still whem I went to the Atacama desert in my country. It´s the dryest desert on earth. Imagine yourself alone with earth and rocks and the sky above. I felt very near the trascendental, for a second I almost thought I could grasp the meaning of life. After being in this world for 64 years, I firmly believe in quality over quantity. Have a nice day!
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,marguicha,For knowing the fact only i posted this,some times it is amazing that 1/4th 0f our life ,we are spending sleep,but it is invetible.Yes you said,there is one proverb-How many years you live is not important but how happily you live and what you did to society is important. You are lucky to reaching 70's soon and you plan to celebrate that 70th birth day grandly.Have a healthy and happy life my friend.
@stephcjh (32328)
Wow. I never stopped to calculate that up. That is something else. I never realised that until now. We sleep our life away it seems. I hardly ever sleep as it is so I guess I actually do not miss out on too many years.
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,stephcjh,So you are in touch with world more time than normal people with less time of sleeping than others.Good,but see your health also,sufficient sleep also need to our body.Take care and have a great time.