Have you had any song that made you cry lately?

@hotsummer (10465)
I like searching for songs in youtube for songs. i like any songs but i love this song i found out yesterday and it made me cry a bit. The song is "Somewhere over the rainbow". The bong sang it really emotionally and brought the audience to tears. it is song from one participant in Australia's got talent. what made me interested to watch it was that the participant is filipino. being filipino, i would want to see how did he do in the show. i keep playing this yesterday again and again. for those who would be interested to listen to his angelic voice , search jal joshua or here is the link of the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqWgeFMZRU
@pp_earn (210)
Yes!I think I had heard two songs that had made me cry really.Both of the songs are in hindi, an Indian language....both with very heart touching music and wordings.I listen to those songs quite often as they are popular songs but they are old songs. They make me remember my brothers and that really brings tears to my eyes....
@hotsummer (10465)
yeah. indian songs are beautiful songs too though i have only heard few indian songs.
@zandi458 (27952)
This song is very touching with very meaningful lyrics. I am a sentimentalist too and I'll listen to the lyrics in any songs. I have many songs that bring back fond memories of the past and the event associated with the songs.
@hotsummer (10465)
yeah i love the lyrics. very wonderful words.