Are the food colors which they are adding in different eatables good for health?

As far as I know the colors which they are adding in to eatables are very dangerous... kids get attracted to these colors they say that different flavors and go on adding different colors like pink for strawberry, yellow for mango, orange for orange flavor..and so on......even the silver paper which they are putting on sweets for decoration is dangerous as nowadays they are not using silver sheets instead of that aluminum sheets they are using....which is very dangerous for health......try to avoid all these...good day..
@msq516 (61)
yes, they are very dangerous especially to children but child food are more likely to be added to so that the food may look bright to attract children. some food makers claim that their additives are within the limit permitted. they are harmful or at least no good to our health.
@picjim (3003)
I do admit that consuming foods prepared with artificial colors are carcinogenic.Children get attracted to them.Its difficult to make them change their habits.But my wife and me have managed to restrict the use of such colors and flavors which could prove harmful in the long run.
to my experience the color that which you use in my part of the world (kerala) are harmless. but if you are mentioning to the fast food items. its harmful colored or colorless. well it doesnt harm you instantly. bu constant consumption could put you in bed