Genesis of reiki.

@borhan (1345)
The genesis of reiki is Japan. From japan it has spreade worldwide. Day by day it is becoming popular in western countries also. It is a spiritual healing method using the cosmic energy power. I practice this and i feel it is helping me. Do you practice this?
@veejay19 (3592)
I had learned the basic reiki quite a few years back but am not practising it anymore as my interest is more towards spiritual upliftment.Reiki has helped many people to recover from various illnesses and i had learned mainly to try and cure myself of an incurable disease which i have been suffering from 40 years. However it did not work for me so i gave it up. I am glad you have taken up the pracice and i hope you are able to put it into good use and heal the sufferings of your fello beings.
@borhan (1345)
Since february, this year i have started practicing this reiki. So far i can guess that i am getting the results. Mostly i learned this for healing my daughter. She lost her speech capability due to a fearfull dream 11 yrs back. She is undergoing medication and at the same time i am doing reiki and sylva method's meditation on her. I am feeling that she is developing. Her developements may be even for medication or for her age also. But i am with the feelings. Most importantly, she is allowing us to apply reiki touches on her. As you told that you are interested to spiritual upliftment, are you practicing any method now? Sorry, dont take this question personally. Mainly for my daughter, i am constantly looking for a good, effective healing system. Thank you for your posting.
@veejay19 (3592)
Yes borhan, i am practising a secret yogic technique called Kriya Yoga. You will get all the info about it in the book "Autobiography of a Yogi" which i had asked you to read.This technique is not given in any book but has to be learned from a Guru or an authorised person and advanced yogi.This technique was taught by Lord Krishna to his disciple Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra in the famous epic "Mahabharat".I hope that your daughter recovers from her illness soon and that your reiki practice flousishes.Use it to heal people and by doing so you will become a powerful medium of Reiki which will add to your good karma in this life.All the best.
I have read through all the postings here and found it very wonderful. If this can be taken as a testimony, ... how the world would change. But, alas. People are more MONEY minded. REIKI, though from JAPAN, is now a worldwide phenomenon. I am from INDIA, and learnt this wonderful energy healing technique. and I use it regularly.
@borhan (1345)
Dear friend, you are very correct. The overall attitude of the people are changed. Everybody is rushing for money and money. May be i am also one of them. Have a great day.