So what if I have a rejected task???

@calai618 (1781)
I am really wondering, what's the bearing of a rejected task? Does it really matter? In what way? Will it affect my future tasks or my earnings? I have this rejected task but only because I got too excited and clicked on the "submit" button without pasting the requirements. I resubmitted the task and didn't know what to do with the first one. I then received a notice telling me that my task was rejected because I didn't submit anything with it so I replied telling the creator it was an error and that I submitted the real one immediately. My second submission was accepted and credited. Until now I still have that one reflected on my rejected tasks. Should I bother protesting about it or should I just let go of it? So far I haven't really encountered any problem with it but will there be tasks which require a clean record in the future? Has anything similar happened to you?
LOL. I have 3 rejected tasks, it's not that I cheated or violated any rule that I know, some instructions on the task are hard to understand and you don't know how you will submit the requirements, example is that I must copy a whole welcome message email confirmation, I tried to do that but the form doesn't allow me, I think there are a number of limited characters, so that's why I my others were rejected. Although I don't know if that will affect my earnings or my status, as long as I have more completed tasks than those are not. Happy mylotting!
@calai618 (1781)
Oh yes, that had happened to me as well. I tried pasting everything the creator required but the form wouldn't accept my submission. I then sent a message to the creator hehehe. I asked him what's wrong but he didn't know what the problem was either and he just told me to just keep on trying. I really couldnt so I just submitted the headings of the email instead of the whole email. I am glad he accepted it..hehehe..Thanks for the reply..Happy MyLotting!!!
Whoa! Good for you, I should have done that too. LOL. The problem with mine is that I didn't respond to the task immediately when it was returned because I went to sleep already and saw it the next day. LOL
• Netherlands
I tottaly agree with you.. it anit that you cheated or somthing or broke a rule...
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Wow sorry to hear about the circumstances leading to your submitted task but I didnt know you could make an empty submission,I mean surely they ought to know that something went wrong.I have submitted task that were rejected because I didnt finish and so far I havent seen any change in my earning or seen where it has affected me in anyway .So I dont think you should worry too much .Happy mylotting
@calai618 (1781)
Lol. i know..I was also hoping that they would just disregard it since I resubmitted with the requirements immediately after the first one but they didnt. I was shocked when I received this: ______________________________________________ The task creator for ____. Payout ____ has rejected your submission. The task creator's reason: You did not submit any article. ____________________________________ Anyway, it was my mistake though so it's fine. i am just really worried if it has some effects on my earnings or my future tasks. I am into doing tasks right now and i would surely regret it if that simple mistake will lead to me being rejected again..hehe
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
no worries. it does not seem to do anything to your earnings or to future tasks.
I don't think there is any real impact with being rejected for a task other than not being able to earn from it. So, you don't have to worry. I have even had lots of rejected task but it has fueled me to do more. just keep doing your best and you will eventually earn from it. nothing should hold you back.
Hello calai618. We can only view our completed task but never we can edit it. Don't worry that doesn't have any bad impact on you. I have rejected tasks as well. twice from sharon bucks . We cannot really avoid that sometimes our work will be rejected. Don't worry much, that is normal.
@mdaazam (826)
• Indore, India
Hello there Comrade ! Yeah i screwed up all tasks i tried lol and my lot show them up like i let them down badly ! Im scared now too as you ask this way ! I hope they dont deduct my earnings as i have to work hard lol . Well cheerz anyway !!!
@bhanusb (5709)
Now you got experience about task. So you can again participate in task. I have no enough time to do any task. But I realize it's a good job. Then go on.