If you had the chance, who would you like to trade places with?

@laydee (12815)
I can't really say I'm not tempted, but let's say it's just for a month. I guess I'd like to trade places with someone ultimately rich, the ones that don't really need to work in order to get money. You know, those people featured in the 'Rich and Famous'. How about you? Given 1 month to trade places with someone, who would it be? or would you truly trade place with that person for a lifetime?
I would like to trade places with a rich businesswoman.I would like to know how it feels waking up every day and not worry about money.I would like to know how it feels running a business empire.I would like to feel how it is to shop without limits.I would like to feel how it is to have the best things in life.
@cher913 (25895)
well, riches dont mean much to me to be honest but the draw for me to change with someone would be the location. i would like to trade with an artist that lives in nyc or one that lives in france.