Bux.gs has lost it's Paypal.

Bux.gs has lost it's paypal account, this site has paid me a few times always in a timely mannner. Now it seems like the end for Bux.gs. what do you think?
@siZidni (1860)
really. this is bad news for me. i haven't been paid yet by bux.gs since i don't reach the minimum payment. do you know what payment processor bux.gs will use instead of paypal?
there is an alertpay option but I'm not sure if Bux.gs is going to make it :(
look at my blog for some that have been paying for years. link is on my profile
I don't like Bux sites, I never have liked them. I had an account on one a year or so ago and it ended badly. I finally reached pay out, did all the steps I was supposed to, waited the alotted time and nothing. Then the site went down. I emailed, and emailed and nothing. It didn't go well at all. Now I hear time after time about others having some type of problem with a Bux site and I just shake my head.
It was a Bux site. Don't recall which one. So many of them.
adbux and bux.to were popular a few years ago.
It may have been bux.to
@ladygator (3469)
I am not sure since i have not used this. Do you know why they have lost their paypal? I sure hope that mylot never loses theirs as I am just letting mine build up.
@victory12 (348)
• Nigeria
Bux.gs, There payout is highe and i don't think is easy to make $9. they can turn to scam site anytime but now the are paying there member
they have alertpay option if they decide to pay us all.
Wow this is horrible news my friend. I guess what this just means is that Bux.gsd will go scam very soon like Bux.to, as they obviously don't want to bankrupt their alertpay funds, while losing over 50% of their funds! I am so glad I didn't invest, and hopefully they pull through,but very unlikely!
so your a member?
@rg0205 (2638)
I think it's a minor setback. Someone probably filed a dispute because they either didn't receive their payment on time or they didn't read the terms and conditions properly. I think bux.gs will make it through. There is Alertpay and Bux.gs has been around for a while. If they owe money to someone I'm sure they will pay. I've had delayed payments in the past (2 days delay) but they do pay.
the owner is the same owner of 10bux.net so they may have disabled his account from past sites not paying.
@nitin_hec (1098)
I love to see every bux site goes down. They are hurting online money making. Most of them is running ponzi as well as investment scheme.
I joined this site in the last month. And I didnt reach the minimum payout. Where did you get this news?? Are you sure.?
@jules67 (2790)
What? Does it mean it will turn a scam? I am near my payout. I have been scammed a few times already. There is qualitybux, which was just recent. Please give me more update.
not sure, I hope that it can continue to pay with alertpay but this may just be wishfull thinking. This is why I didn't promote it for a long time, I got a payment from an older site and convinced myself that it was a good site, even though I know the admin owned 10bux and other scam sites. I would take a look at my blog with some sites that have been paying for years and are trusted
@maxilimian (3099)
Oh no! i'm not reach my minimum payment yet! I hope it is not one if their way to escape , what is the reason they lose their paypal account? They should proof it with evidence that this news is real
Do you mean I should post proof of this? I gain nothing from downing Bux.gs, just trying to keep you informed. I have referrals there myself. I see from your profile that you are promoting many scam sites. You should take a look at my blog for sites that have been paying for years and are trusted. thanks for taking time to respond to my discussion and happy postinng. francisco
• Chennai, India
Yes. It seems the start of the end. I even suspect whether they actually lost access to their paypal account. Probably they may not want to pay the members. They may be having a good amount in their paypal and they may want to keep it. I thought it's a promising site, but it seems it proved to be another bux site.
@sunnycool (12737)
i have joined this site long back and left coz it doesnt look interesting.many of my friesnds have been paid by it.the minimum payout is really hard to get i think it is $9.i was thinking to go back to tat site coz i need some money.thanx for information man now i would avoid it.
your welcome, I do hope they make it.
@JSKunou (55)
Dang, and I was going to be a member of that site next month. You know, the same thing happened to HyBux. I think PayPal is being too strict nowadays. Or maybe they're more strict to other countries? Seems like Bux.gs is not American. HyBux is from Spain, I'm sure. Una pregunta sobre tu avatar. Has tratado Bux.to? Nunca te pago or eres uno de los afortunados?
@mirali110 (436)
• Hyderabad, India
I got referred to it by you buddy so you have to do a little research and let me know too...lol...and I have not reached payout yet by bux.gs. Meanwhile, what happened to snap dollar...is it a scam ? did you check it out...if so please let me know about it too. What do you think about Bux.to? I hear it is a scam too...
Oh really.i have my alertpay verifield already. just hope they pay me when i reach my payout. anyway, thank for that information.
@aerous (13475)
Oh! really! This is a bad news, if that is real. We hope that bux.gs reactivate paypal as payment processor because this sites pay fast...