Do you join crowds?

@eileenleyva (10981)
I love musical concerts or sports spectacles but I refuse to attend one. That is because I couldn't breathe in a crowd. Thrice in my life though I joined the crowd. The first time was when Pope John Paul visited the royal, pontifical University of Santo Tomas in 1981. The second one was the phenomenal gathering of People Power in EDSA '86. And the last one was the visit of Our Lady of Fatima at the Luneta in '87. Those three were instances extraordinaire. Much that I would love to be part of a crowd in shows or whatever, I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. Can you?
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Ms. E, I am fine with crowds. I enjoyed watching concerts and joined a fluvial processions but i am cautious about my surroundings. I have to stay in a place where it will be easy for me to escape just in case there will be trouble.
@eileenleyva (10981)
I do hope that trouble never comes. As it is, keep on the safe side always.
• Boston, Massachusetts
THanks for your wish and that's what i used to pray everytime i go or be in a crowd.
• Boston, Massachusetts
thanks for the best response friend. this made my sunday great. how about you? what's up for the weekend?
@samson1967 (7422)
In a crowd there will be a congestion, generally crowd gathers for special occassions like musical concerts, festivals, carnivals, which are extraditionary events, and just because of crowd congestion, I dont want to miss those great events.
@eileenleyva (10981)
I am glad you have that mind over matter control. Am sure you enjoy the moment. Just be cautious at all times.