Would you dare a roller coaster ride for a million bucks?

@eileenleyva (10993)
I realized way back in high school that I have a fear of theme park rides. The Octopus was just about the more exciting ride of the three we had in our school fair, the Ferris Wheel and the Caterpillar being the other two. Yet, my dad had to stop our Octopus ride because he saw blood drained out of my face just after the first turn of the ride. My sister and I had to step down. Shame! But my daughter challenged me if I would ride the roller coaster for a million bucks? Nope, I said, I wouldn't enjoy my million 'coz I would be dead by the end of the ride.
• Boston, Massachusetts
LOL. You are missing some fun my dear friend. I love challenging rides, i did ride a roller coaster and i enjoyed it.
@eileenleyva (10993)
I know. The view from the ground doesn't look fun to me.
• Boston, Massachusetts
I understand you... not all appreciate this inasmuch as they want to try and enjoy these kind of rides. It's okay E, at least you tried once in your life that ferris wheel ride! Let me give you a power hug for this!
@eileenleyva (10993)
That was a heartwarming hug. Made me feel brave!
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Oh I have been on many roller coasters in my time and yes I would do it for a million bucks in a minute. In fact many times that I have gone on a roller coaster I would turn around and get back on line to go on again. The best was when there were no lines and we could get back on right away. Loved it!
@eileenleyva (10993)
Gathered some courage to try Anchor's Away and the Flying Swings at the Enchanted Kingdom, a local theme park at the south of our metropolis. My aunt said I was ashen faced all throughout the rides. I knew my fear showed. God must have skipped me when he blessed people with bravado. I am glad you had fun with roller coasters way back when the queue was reserved just for you, ha ha. That must have been a cherished moment in life, huh. Ain't memories of carefree days and zestful youth wonderful?
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
They sure are! I would probably do it again if the spirit moved me.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you so much I appreciate the best response marks.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
I tried a few when I went to America and it was really fun. I'd ride them all day if I could. At first I was scared but the second it started it was pure enjoyment. One of the greatest feelings ever. You're missing a lot if you don't try it.
@eileenleyva (10993)
Will keep your advice in mind. Shocks, I might be going crazy, ha ha.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
You won't believe it but it's actually scarier to just watch the rollercoaster than ride in it.
@eileenleyva (10993)
As you say! You are quite convincing.
Hi, Eileen!I have an uncle who wouldn't fly even for a million bucks! He has a really bad experience before and he said he's willing to be given sleeping pills or sail by ship then to fly! I am scared of riding the roller coaster as well. I did experience the simple one but still very fast and I felt that I lost all my breath when it just dropped!! It was fun after that, but I will think twice if I have to ride the longest one and the million bucks could be tempting, but like you said, it will be no use if suddenly you have a heart attack or something!
@eileenleyva (10993)
Am relieved to know someone shares my fears. Am beginning to feel alone. I am not afraid of flying though. Probably because I am confined inside and I don't get thrown upside down. I admit though the take-off sensation is a bit unnerving.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I love roller coasters,the bigger the better is what i say.My friend hates them to the point that just looking at one makes her feel sick as she thinks it will fall off the rails as well as how high they are.So i would do it fot any amount of money.
@eileenleyva (10993)
I have heard of news reports, local and foreign, about roller coasters derailed. Your friend's fears are not exactly unfounded.
@Apples24 (425)
Yeah, sure. as long they are not dangerous and harm my body physucally