Sales Games & Activities for Trainers

Egypt
Games and other classroom activities can make training more fun, memorable, and effective. i need to reinforce all the aspects of sales process by well explained activities, so if anybody can give me some activities plz do it
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I created a game for our sales reps using a monopoly board. Each rep got a game piece and there was one additional game piece called "The customer" I used the base price of each property as what the owner of the property was currently paying for their product (in our case, it was phone service). The rep could obtain the property by offering less money than the base price or by offering less money than a rep that had already obtained it. Whenever the "customer" piece landed on a property, the rep gained 10% of their offer. So, for example, if their offer was $100 for board walk, they got $10 whenever someone landed on it. The rep with the most money after a certain amount of turns won. It taught them to be competitive while not short changing themselves to the point they didn't make any money. It was a big hit.
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Oh, I forgot to add, each time a rep passed Go, they weren't given any money but were allowed to raise or lower their price on any property.