Please somebody help ! The article writing thing !!

@mdaazam (826)
Indore, India
I have a lot of time for spending online and have signed up on Bukisa , helium , associated content . Please if somebody can help me and tell me how do i get start and how . And im an indian so may be its a problem as well but how do i get started i need some good suggestions please ! im waiting desperately !
I don't know about Bukisa or Helium that much but I know that Associated Content is a pretty good website. It takes some time to get your content reviewed and published, but they offer an Upfront Payment which pays for unique articles. It is a pretty good website overall.
@mdaazam (826)
• Indore, India
Yeah but can i post something as stupid as game guides and other game reviews !
Yes, you can.
But keep in mind Associated Content is very picky on grammar. My content was rejected half of the time because I accidentally forgot to include a conclusion.
@Fulltank (2896)
Read the FAQ friend. You will learn much into it. Its available in the three sites you mentioned. In Helium and AC, there is also the community forum there which you can read and check how to make things working on these sties. And to top it all, please read the terms and conditions first before writing any articles. Many are forgetting it and the last thing they knew is that they are expel on these site. Take time to read first before proceeding.