Crime

hey all i was just wondering how many people have been a victim of crime? i have been what makes it worse is that it was by someone who i know and used to live with.
@Trensue (5247)
Hey Chillpill90~ There is great news in your post. You know who committed the crime so you can turn them in and get things set straight. Even if it is someone you know make sure this is done or they will and can hurt someone else. Yes, I have been a victim of a crime, but sadly they have never caught the person. I am certain others will be hurt with the same hands.
yeah i know who did the crime but it is not as easy as your suggesting. i reported the person to the police for the crime gave a statement had pictures taken off my injuries gave a statement. Then they questioned the perpetrator and he claimed it was self defence and since there were no witnesses nothing can be done. What annoys me is that im scared to go around uni when it is dark and i have a concussion and was actually injured this guy had no injuries and is prob living his life as normal. I found out yesterday they wouldnt take it further til a witness is found and al i could see last night was that idiots face grinning and laughing at me when i closed my eyes.
@Trensue (5247)
Didn't mean of offend. I don't have a face to connect. I have to wonder if it was the man sitting next to me on the bus, if it was really someone I know well, I don't have any idea so I see possible criminals in many faces. I am sorry that things did not work out better for you.