how many times in a day you take food

hi friends how many times in a day you take food? whether you take heavy breakfast of lite food hmm thank you
@mdvarghese (1789)
• Bangalore, India
In general thrice a day . But mornings in the hurry burry , most of the day I will skip the breakfast. My lunch is always from outside. So there is no regular timings.some times I will have early and some times it will be late. Some times, I have to skip the lunch. I will have the dinner regularly without fail.Some times in between, I will have some snacks in the evenings . Sundays and holidays I will have a regular three time food
@neelimaravi (1794)
hi sunil, i take three times in a day, not more than that. sometimes in the evening i use to take snacks also. thanks, have a nice day.
7 am huge breakfast (protein+vegs+fruit) 10 am fruit snack 12.30 pm small lunch (protein+vegs) 4 pm fruit snack 7 pm dinner (protein+vegs) 9 pm postworkout snack (easy proteins and carbs)
@spinna54 (79)
I only eat one main dish a day,usually dinner or lunch. And a few snacks thru out the day,usually little stuff like sweets or chips.
I eat twice a day. I eat around noon-1ish for lunch when I get out of class and then I eat for dinner. Lunch is normally light and then for dinner its just a normal dinner for me. I've never been a big breakfast eater due to the fact that I just can't stomach food as soon as I wake up.
breakfast,lunch and dinner..thts makes 3..snacks and tea at 4 o clock..so that mkes 4 i guess
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
`Well the truth is when I go to work I usually dont eat breakfast I may eat some fruits or drink some tea or some other hot beverage.I always eat a good lunch though and then when I go home I get some more snacks or something light .If I am home though like on a saturday I normally get a good breakfast and a good dinner but then I normally snack a lot in between
@dekada80 (388)
Hi sunilparthan, I only take three meals a day, that is breakfast, lunch and dinner and no snacks as much as possible because i take heavy meals, it can already take me to the next meal without getting hungry in between, and never did i skip any meals specially breakfast.
I probably eat around 6 times a day. Sometimes i might just pick up a fruit and eat that as i am not hungry but i know i need to eat something. I do eat the three meals a day as required as i don't wan to go starving, but in between and after dinner i try and eat a snack to keep me going and get things done. Eating is important, but so is exercising and staying healthy, so you can just always eat junk food as that doesn't do anything good for you or your body.