Anybody Want a Free Bre*st Augmentation?

Yep, you read that right, FREE bre*st Augmentation! I was watching the news this evening when I saw a story about a website that women can get sign up, and get their dream bre*st Augmentation paid for! They upload a few pics, create a profile, and wait. Men come to the website and pay $1 membership fee to the females they would like to e-mail. From there, they can donate any amount they desire towards a woman's bre*st Augmentation. It got a mixed reaction from watchers in the station's live chat room. Many people thought that its weird to go online and get men to pay for your bre*st augmentation. But a few, me included, felt that it was perfectly okay (in my case, for some women, cuz I'm happy with my itty bitties lol). I went further to say if a man wants to donate money to a woman for her bre*st Augmentation simply for the opportunity to chat with her through e-mail; a woman that he may never even be in the same vicinity of, then that's his waste of money. Here's the site to judge for yourselves [b] ***NOT NOT NOT A REF LINK I PROMISE MYLOT! PLEASE MAKE IT CLICKABLE****[/b] http://myfreeimplants.com So, what do you think MyLot? Would you ever sign up to a site like this? Do you think it is right to have a site such as this?
@ShepherdSpy (8562)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Does the option of an online dating site come into this scenario anywhere at all,when you mention email or chat,or is it solely a kind of web reality show situation? I get that some Women would get a boost to their self confidence (Or career..)from implants,and are proud of the end result,but would competing for bids of a dollar a time towards the op not be a demeaning experience? I don't see it as being as demeaning as adult webcam chat sites!
I guess that would be up to the woman. The dollar is just for permission to mail a woman, then they can donate more if they wish. On the news they said that the average donation is about $30. The only benefit the guy gets is to have conversations with the female, and the good feeling that he helped a girl get bre*st implants. He gets to see the pics for free I think, and none are X rated.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I wouldnt do it....of course I've already had mine done yrs ago but assuming I hadnt and couldnt afford it I wouldnt do someting like that...To me its just too risky really...you never know what sort of guys would be joining and if htey are donating money towards your surgery chances are VERY high that they're hoping for somethign in return ya know....Potential stalkers a plenty I would think...
If I were to do it, I would be very careful not to give any personal information. But then again, you never know which guy is doing the donating. It could be someone you already know, but didn't know felt like that about you, or was stark-looney mad to begin with. However, the reality is that is a risk no matter where you post online. And I'm not going to let that fear stop me from socializing on the internet. So nope, I'd never do it, but more power to the ones that are!
Well, right or wrong is not for me to judge, it’s the individual lady’s choice whether she wants to participate or not but personally, I would never sign up for such a site. Getting strangers to pay for something that should be purely personal and then having the guys call me up and then…??? No thanks!