If given another life to live, what would you like to be? Why?

@laydee (12815)
I'd want to be a doctor or dentist, a famous and rich one. I'd like to know the feeling of how these professionals and rich ones enjoy their life. I'd like to see their pressures and how they cope. I'd like to see how it would feel like to be called a doctor. I'm also tempted to live a life as an actress, model or someone in the limelight of stardom. It's not about how famous one gets, it's more of I'd want to relate why most can't cope with stardom. I wonder why some of the actors and actresses cannot cope with stress and what's in it that makes them go crazy. But still, I'd wan to experience them for a short while. I'd still want to go back to my life after such duration. How about you?
@milfea (519)
I like the way I am, and where I am now. But I'd perhaps just want a few modifications. Like being wise in my choices. And be more confident in the past when I needed to be but never had the guts to be (is that confusing?). :)
I prefer to be a man who can help anyone need help.I don't know why,maybe there are sure many people need help.and I can't do that right now.The spirit is willing but the flush is weak.
though how much I love being myself,I would like to be a rich,successful businesswoman.I would like to live life without any financial worries.I would like to experience not worrying about money.I would like to experience spending as I please without limits.I would like to experience how it is to have my own foundation.I would like to experience how it is to have a business empire.