using the yogurt

yogurt vada - vada in yogurt
Hello friends I like yogurt. i like to eat it as it is or add some sugar and very little salt to it. We will also use it in other forms like raitha where we will add cooked vegetables, salt and seasoning. Another way is we add finely chopped onions, grated carrots or grated cucumber, salt, green pepper, fresh coriender and seasoning and we make yogurt vada in festivals and all the yogurt dishes are very tasty and good for digestion. Do you like yogurt? If so in how many ways do you use it? Please share with me.
Even i also like yogurt. Its good for digestion. i some add sugar little salt and have or else i put chopped oions grated cumber and caroot with grenn chilies and pepper and have some times i have prepare butter milk out of that and add grinded onion, ginger, jeera powder and salt and drink it. I also prepare yogurt curry. I beat the yoghurt finely and keep it on flame for boiling once it starts to boil i put 2 table spoons of besan powder add grated onion, ginger and jeera powder and salt for tasting and coock again for 2 minutes.
Hi Deepa Yogurt is such a tasty and healthy item which is liked by all. It can be consumed as a drink. it can be consumed as a soup. It goes well with vegetables, rice and dahi vada. Thanks for responding
Wah. Deepa Your yogurt recipes are just tempting. i will also try some of them. You seems like an expert cook.
i lke yogusrt bec it is a healthy food...but it is not a common thing in our family. i can eat it only if i am in a restaurant ordering it.
Yes. Yogurt is a healthy food. It helps for digestion, removes colic, keeps the stomach cool. We can eat it in any form. Just by adding some finely chopped onion, salt and a paste made of green pepper and fresh coriander and fresh coconut and fresh ginger. We can eat it as a spicy yogurt or just plain with salt and sugar or as it is. every thing is tasty in different ways
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Yoghurt is a must in our house. It is good for digestion. It keeps our system cool. At the time of stomach problem, we take only yoghurt rice which will control the problem. We even make use of yoghurt in certain food items like avial with many vegetables, butter milk kozhambu to mix in rice, salad, pachadi with tomato or capsicum etc. It is a God's gift to be used especially in hot summer to cool down heat and sun stroke. In olden days, when coffee was not there, people were offering butter milk to guests and visitors to welcome them. Even now in Tamil Nadu and Andhra pradesh, near some temples, butter milk is offered to devotees freely to quench their thirst, as those areas are mostly hot places. I had this experience in three, four places recently. There are good samaritans to help people. Finally when we have loose motion, take some fenugreek seeds with butter milk, the problem is controlled. If we have gas problem, heaviness in stomach, take little bit of asafoetida with butter milk and the gas is discharged and heaviness in chest gone.
Even we use yogurt in so many ways or consume as it is. It is tasty as well as good for health. It goes well with any vegetables and rice. if i does not like spicy food, I will take just rice and yogurt with some pickle. In my house, every body takes yogurt rice.
@bluray (408)
I like yogurt very much. According to my taste I either put some salt and make it spicy or I add sugar.sometimes I add fresh cut fruits and have it chilled. with meals i prefer plain yogurt with salt
Wah! Good taste. Indeed it is very tasty and goes well with all combinations as well as plain. Even we make aviyal with all vegetables, cumin, coconut,green chillies and curd. Thank you for your response
@neelimaravi (1794)
hi aunty, yeah, even we also like yogurt, it makes us healthy, cool, energetic, we use as a side dish like raita, sometimes, curryies, and plain yogurt. my kids like that very much. sometimes, after finsihing the breakfast my husband want to take that..thankyou, have a nice day.
Hi Neelima Yogurt is a delicious refreshing and cooling substance. The people who consumes it everyday defenitely likes its taste and maintains a good health too. Thanks for responding
I like yogurt. Wha tI usually do is eat it with cut-up fruit and granola. I LOVE parfaits. Yogurt's cheap, has a good amount of protein in it, and is just ... good.
Wah! cut-up fruit and granola.The name itself is tempting to eat. i don't know what is parfaits. Yes. yogurt is cheap at the same time protein rich and has got lots of calcium which is good for teeth and bones. Thanks for responding.