whats the best age to get married?

@redphile (2265)
i want to very soon! but when is the best time really or age to get married? I actually want to get married soon because I want to have kids when Im young. What should be considered to make you say that you are ready? When can I say I do?
25 for male and 23 for female will be my choice by the time they will be well settled and mature enough to manage a family and grow a baby properly if can manage your finance and partner then you can marry at a considerable age some where around even 21 if are well settled i generally specified that it would take atleast 4 years to get settled after your college
@redphile (2265)
dang! im 26 already =) yeah i think so if the finances are stable and maturity matters =)
see both the sides of the coin have look on your maturity and your partner's and how you can both can manage understand things supports all then if its right pair go ahead what else your waiting for if i am in your stage my marriage will be tomorrow
@redphile (2265)
i hope my marriage is tomorrow =) well yeah gotta be so much ready for this! =)
@besthope44 (12145)
Before 30 is best for both man and woman.
@redphile (2265)
i agree with 30 years old. Because after 30, a woman may have difficulty bearing children already. If that is part f the plan of the couple.
@simonelee (2718)
Hi, again. For me the best time to get married is when the individual is mature emotionally,spiritually and physically and the most important is having a stable job to sustain the needs of your future family. In getting married strength is also needed to face the trails in able to be successful in marriage life. age is not tha important as long as the person is ready.
@redphile (2265)
i agree that we should be stable in all aspects of life. although i think age still matters to me, because I want to have children early because I think that if I do it in my 30s or 40s, it would be difficult for me to bear children already. Well I hope not! =)
@eLsMarie (4148)
the right age for an individual to get married is during the time when he/she can already be financially stable. no matter how we put money in our least priorities, it's still serve as the biggest necessity.
@redphile (2265)
i agree. which is im not right now. =( well i think in 2 years time I will be, we both will be. =)
@kareendj (254)
In my opinion, the appropriate time for marriage really varies. I actually want to get married at the age of 26 or 27 because I want to have kids when I'm 28. I guess it would vary on the priorities of that person.
@redphile (2265)
i want to have kids before i get 30, they say that its already difficult for women to bear children at that age. I just hope I wont have a problem by then.. =) 27 or 28 is my target, which is 1 or 2 yrs from now. =)
There really is no proper age to get married. You are either ready for it or you aren't. I am 24 and I do not want to get married because I just don't think that marriage is for me. Some people are made to get married and other people are not. It all depends on the person.
@redphile (2265)
i think it depends too on the person and his thinking towards companionship and marriage. but i think its a divine and sacred contract or companionship to get into. =)