What's your blood type?

@Fulltank (2896)
According to Wikipedia, for people with European decent, the distribution of blood types are as follows: O+ 38% A+ 34% B+ 9% O- 7% A- 6% AB+ 3% B- 2% AB- 1% Are you among the most common or the rarest? Have you tried to donate it in blood banks or Red Cross?
i have the most common type o+ but on the upside i know there is plenty in the blood bank should i need it tho i haven't donated its because me and needles don't get along most of the time and i almost never weigh enough tho i want to someday it may never happen because you cant donate blood if you have a tattoo and i'm getting one pretty soon.
i should clarify that syringe type needles don't get along with my veins i have no fear of them they just have trouble getting them in resulting in bruises so tattoo needles are not an issue for me.
@Hazelrose (2185)
Hello fulltank,Well... my blood type is O,which is very common.I did'nt experience donating blood due to hypertension and Ischemia.Thanks, have a nice day!