Mechanical Turk withrawal......

@abhaijith (2851)
Friends, Can i withdraw money from Amazon Mechanical turk through Paypal?
@surfette (674)
I don't believe that they offer Paypal as one of the options. You can either have your payment sent directly to your bank account or can use it to purchase items on Amazon.com. If you have any questions, I'm sure the support people can help you out. It's pretty easy to add your bank account to their system and it is a very secure system. Good luck.
@abhaijith (2851)
How can i attach my bank account as i have no passport and pan card?
@surfette (674)
I believe Vandana answered about the pan card. All I know is that they take the routing numbers off of your check and then they send it to your account after it is verified. I would ask Amazon support about all your questions because I'm sure they will be happy to answer you. Good Luck!
hey i just need the amazon mechanical turk toll free no. If any one have the idea about this please response.(mudassir_456@hotmail.com)
@vandana7 (38368)
Hi Abhaijith, if u dont have pancard, u need to get one! It takes just about a week. Approach any auditor (Chartered Accountant) near ur house. Pay a little and get it done. U need it anyway for several other purposes in future. U might as well start now. :)
@abhaijith (2851)
Hi Vandana, nice to see your Response here. And i have to think of applying for a PAN Card. Good Day Friend.
@hatimyal (1518)
No you cant do that. You can either cashout through cheque which will need you to upload some proof of yours like, PAn card, passport copy etc. or you can cashout through tranfering that money to your amazon gift card account (i wont suggest this its a really bad idea.) I transfered my 30$ to my amazon gift card account and my money is stuck with amazon. i cant order anything from amazon also since m in india and amazon charges are quite high shipping to india. iwould suggest you order cheque
@abhaijith (2851)
Friend, am new in mturk and i have no passport and pan card. So, the only way is latter one i think. Right?