crowded college

this semseter at college it has been so crowed... its horrable. waiting in lines for the bathooms, and the one and only cafe.... lines are crazy. i am so glad i am in my last semester and only have 4 weeks left. i cant wait to be done with all the crowds and people trying to push there way around college. how are your colleges? were they crowed?
@buping (954)
hi friend, why this semeaster being crowded? since you are in your last semeaster you must have known that how many people in your school, what time is approprite to go to dinning room, bath room. when i was in college, i had the same thought with you that it was crowded everywhere. i hated crowd. but when i left college, i found that it was wonderful to do many things with my friends.
@edxcast (1169)
• Ecuador
Hi abbie, my college is actually a big one(in here is one of the biggest), it has more than 10000 students. Although that doesnt represent a problem in things like the bathrooms(although they stink and are horrible, at least the boy´s bathroom, dunno about the girl´s one). But as i said the university is very big so bathrooms , copyplaces, and places to eat are abundant on my university.