Palm Bux is accessible Again

Indonesia
Well just a minute ago, i try access palmbux, but the error still there. But now, because i am clicking a ptc that take me to palmbux, i actually able to enter the site. So i try to access palmbux again by writing it's url and yes, IT IS BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN. I don't bother clicking it and just run like crazy to my lot and write this thing. I am happy that it is back because it is the #2 PTC that i trust, #1 is neobux. Well what do you think about this? Do you ever doubt palm bux, do you think the error will happened again? Or, well have anything else to say about this? Please share it with us.
@kumetto (10)
• Bulgaria
Glad to hear that beacuse i'm new there and i was thinking the site is off for good. Cheers
O i see, well i also new there but since i keep contact with my referrer and also people here already explain me about what is going on. Also if you are reading the adds in palmbux, they actually make an announcement about the error. So it is nothing to worry about.
@vinslounge (1297)
Yes Guys, even palmbux is able to be accessed once again. I was worrying all these times that it could be not be accessed. I am very happy to see that the link is working. Gud info and gud topic indeed.
Yes, thanks my friend. It is now on and not just that, it is now more faster then before. Now i can load most of the adds faster. Not like before which some time the adds stop loading halfway. Anyway thanks for responding to this discussion my friend. Happy mylotting.
That sucks, I tried to sign up for palmbux a while ago and it wouldn't let me sign in. This is probably why. I might try this site out now if it works now. Thank you!
Well i just sign in a few minutes ago, i think they are back to normal again. I can login with no problem, actually i never have any problem with the site after the changing server proses is over. Well maybe you should try to clear cookies or something. Thanks.
@uiskana (138)
Yeah finally... i miss palmbux...
well yes, it is about time. Anyway, did you active in the palmbux? Do you invest some thing on in. What do you feel when the site cannot be accessed. Are you panic, sad, or just don't care. Well i hope you response this, thanks for your response my friend.
@ebuscat (5949)
Yes the palmbux is active again about 3days now and it's good server because they fast now than before.
Yes, palm bux now way more faster then before. It is now very fast to load the adds in palm bux, also it is more faster to login and change page. It is better then the old times. Anyway. i hope that they will also clear about the issue of cannot cash out. Thanks.
I personally do not have faith in making bucks from a bux site such as Adbux, Bux.to, palmbux, whateverbux! I do however make a very good online stream of residual income with paid-to sites and online surveys as described on my profile.
O i see, well i don't know about online survey, never do that. I almost join aw survey, but after some research i found out that they actually a scam. Since aw survey is the most famous internet making money online survey, then i don't know other to follow. Thanks.