Toys R Us, Target Have Some Great Sales Right Now

I have been browsing around, and looking for deals, for Christmas shopping. I found both Target, and Toys R Us, had better deals than even Walmart. Toys R US had some awesome offers, on a lot of different products. I got a free DVD with purchase, and a free lego toy, with purchase. Target has a whole bunch of toys marked down. I did not get one of the ones I wanted, it sold out before I checked out, but I did get the others. If you are looking for some great deals, and want to start your shopping, you should check them every week for new offers.
@rg0205 (2638)
I loved Toys R Us when I was a kid. Thanks for reminding me because I have to pick up some pressies for the nieces. Since it's the weekend, I just might swing by and have a look see on what's available.
Get em while the gettins good.
Wow, that's awesome! Toys R Us is like a child's heaven. LOTS and LOTS of toys that you don't know where to begin. I remember when I was little, I LOVED the Barbie section and the pink everywhere (I'm obsessed with the color pink). My son is suddenly into Transformers, and he's also into planets and space, so I'd like to get him a telescope. I LOVE Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us.
I think Target has half off Optimus Prime right now.