As parents, does your kids drive you nuts?

@Fulltank (2896)
Philippines
November 13, 2009 10:34pm CST
My wife sometime thinks she's going insane raising my kids. Most of the time they are great (say 90% of the time) to raise and behaved properly, but the other 10% definitely are winding her up. Now I know why people looked at me like I was crazy when I said I wanted 3 kids. Are you as crazy and insane as my wife too?
2 responses
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
• United States
16 Nov 09
my kids definitely try me as well. Like with you, 90% of the time they are pretty good - but that 10 % can drive you to drink - heavily -lol. I am going thru one of those times right now with my son.
@raynejasper (2326)
• Philippines
14 Nov 09
hi.. well, we can't really avoid our kids being naughty sometimes because they are kids and we are not suppose to expect them to behave always.. sometimes, they think they are just having fun, but for us, it makes us crazy.. but this is a part of parenting I believe.. we tame our children and their actions and behaviors will depend on how we raised them.. Talk to your wife.. It's not really always happiness raising kids.. there will always be difficulty.. but this is also where our parenting styles are challenged.. Kids also will learn from their mistakes so it would be better to tell our kids the wrong things they're doing so that they won't repeat doing the same thing again.. Being and raising kids is really enjoyable but tiring and stressful sometimes..