Do you wear make-up to stay young looking?

Make Up - Lots of different kinds of makeup.
@devideddi (1436)
I am not necessarily trying to look young, I just want to look my best. During the summer I have a sun block tan so I have good color to my skin so I don't wear any make up except eyeliner and lipstick. Maybe a little more if I am going somewhere special. But during the winter months I look so pale I do wear a little more. And it depends on what I am doing that day. If I know I'm not going anywhere that day and just gonna be doing housework and computer work, I don't even bother.
I am a lover of beauty products.while I am,I am not very much into make-up.I don't buy the branded ones like Shu Uemura,MAC,and others.I think make-up as enhances,and while these branded ones offer good coverage,I am not spending too much money on it.good thing I don't have a sensitive skin.I buy branded face wash,moisturizer,toner,eye cream,anti-aging cream,and make-up remover because these products have ingredients that help maintain my skin.
@devideddi (1436)
thanks coco, I used to do more of that when I was younger, guess I kinda fell out of the routine.
@raynejasper (2326)
..hi.. personally, I wore make up to enhance my beauty (-v-).. I just want to be feel beautiful.. I just wear make up when I go out of the house - everytime go to work, to a party, to the church.. But I don't depend on it however.. I can still feel fine and beautiful without it.. I just feel I needed to use make up when I've entered the office already.. they said, it is to differentiate me from clients..
@devideddi (1436)
thanks raynejasper!
When I feel like I want to take the time I wear makeup because it makes me feel pretty. I am not trying to stay young, at 56 it is a little late to be young. Youthful maybe a better word.