Fall in love at the first sight,do u believe or not

China
from my childhood, i am waiting the thing happen to me,but not. fall in love at the first sight,do u believe or not? or you are the one
I personally don't believe in love at first sight. It is because for me, if you like someone at first sight, it is not love but merely an affection or 'crush' they say...but not 'love'... Love is different and I think nobody can perfectly describe what love is...or am I right?
maybe it can't be really come about,but i still am waiting it ocurrs... my friend,thank u ,reply accept my reply
@chinthit (70)
There is only lust at first sight. Real love takes time. Seeing a pretty or handsome face is not the basis for love, only desire.
haven't the true love at th first sight? i am waiting for the love, i believe that it will come true thanks for your reply
@hunieby (207)
For me it's attraction at first sight, I think love develops once you get to know the person and discover things about him or her.
the love is seem to be a marathon,it needs more energy and longer time to know a person .by these words ,i feel you are a wiser at face of the love. at least,i haven't met the girl
@MJay101 (711)
Yes, I think it's possible to fall in love at first sight. It didn't happen to me for a while - but then, you don't know it, until it does happen! When I met my current partner, I knew that I'd do anything for her... I really believe that we'll be together forever.
now you must be happy and excited ,you are a lucker,but for ,i am waiting the thing happen to me.i don't whether it will come up,only wait and everything is a x.and then thanks for your reply.
@rhan04 (309)
Personally, I don't believe in that. I do believe in attraction at first sight or lust at first sight though. But love? I don't think so. It takes a while for someone to develop his/her feelings for someone. How can you love someone you barely know? In loving, it includes accepting the one you love for who or what he/she is.