monica apartment

@qamarep (4448)
Pakistan
i love this show so much that i am thinking to build monica apartment for my self i believe i can live in it for next 20 years but if only my future wife doesnt mind that.
@lealuvy2j (1989)
I actually like Joey and Chandler's apartment better even if I am girl and even though Monica's apartment is bigger. I like how they decorated it with Lazy Boy chairs and of course the flat screen TV is a plus too. I guess the reason I like their apartment is because even if it is a small space, it seems wider because of the color of the walls. I also think it is funner because of the soccer game table. I just feel like Monica's apartment is too girly and neat that it sucks the fun out of the apartment.
• New Zealand
hey qamarep, I also think that monica'a apartment is nice but that maybe because i am a girl and that apartment is sortof a girls apartment. Even when chaindler (if thats how you spell his name) moved in with her, monica kept the apartment quiete girly. qamarep i think that your wife will like the apartment but I dont know why you would liek it but anyways ..... dont forget to send me the picture of the apartment.