4000 Killed By Swine Flu

@erikmama (12934)
Since April, almost 4000 people have died to the H1N1 virus, and another 2000 to 6000 are expected not to survive this new flu. Of the 4000, an estimated 540 of those have been children. What do you think about this?
@spalladino (17926)
I think that people have to be careful, use extra sanitary practices and watch for the signs of the flu. We've had some children diagnosed with this flu in my town, one of my grandchildren and the child of a friend of my daughter's are two who I know personally. They both recovered quickly but not everyone is so lucky.
@erikmama (12934)
Although I had heard a lot about it, I did not realize how serious it was until I read this report, and I will be usinf more precautions now. I sure hope this many people do not die. I am glad your family members are ok and were able to recover.
There are worse diseases where people die not in thousands but millions and there are some diseases which are incurable. Yes. Swine Virus did give a scare when there was no vaccine but they have found a vaccine now and this disease is curable.