When Does Obama Become President?

@nzinky (822)
Am I wrong but does Obama become President the day that He takes office? At that time he is suppost to take the reins of Government? If this is true why does his support wine every time some one has an opion that doen't agree with him....I would like to know when he is going to stop complaining about Bush and what he did when he was in office........ What he is doing is showing the people just how unfit he is to be President..That's why people are saying he is not acting like a President........He just a big fat baby and always crying that Bush did it.......Why don't he man up and start taking responiblity for the crap he has done......Harry S Truman said it the best when he said "THE BUCK STOPS HERE," Every president before him never cried and complained about the other president in history........ He travels more than any other president in history, he prints more money than any other President.....He realized after he had an air plane at his disposle and a printing press........I'm being to think he doesn't like living in the White House cause he is never there...... When he took the oath to be Prsident is the day that he became the President so why doesn't he man up and start acting and talking like the President instead of crying and saying well Bush done it...........And why don't you people who answer the question stop crying YOU WANT HIM TO ACT LIKE BUSH? The answer to that question is no I don't want him to act like BUSH......I want him to man up and start acting like a president..... He could do that by stopping his lying and start tell us the truth start to take the responsiblity for his actions, and listing to what the people are saying....And most of us can add so stop using this fuzzy math.....Get to doing the work of the President instead of all this travel and listen to the people......
@quita88 (3716)
Thank you for expressing my feelings on OBAMA---and there are lots of us out there. thanks anyways and your points are indeed valid.
@nzinky (822)
Your points are only invalid if you choose to let them be but I was raised to speak my mind and I tried to teach my kids the same thing......I was brought up to believe that everyone has a voice and how you use it depends when you see and injustice you try and correct it....... And with this adminastration we have a lot of injustices.....With this trip too China make me wonder how much money he is trying to borrow......That our Children and Grand Children will have to pay back.....
@Lakota12 (42684)
I add my voice to yours. and Iwould say here if he prints out enough money he wont have to borrow from any one BUT he spends it faster than it can be printed.\ So does his wife I wan to know who needs a 40,000$ purse?
@LaurenInLA (2272)
Every President has two things in common. First, they all take office on Inauguration Day in January and they all blame their problems on the previous administration! In terms of why his support is waning, I think that it is his health care plan, the government bail out and the war in Iraq. Your statement about every president before him never cired and complained about the other presidents is inaccurate. Go back and take a look. Unless they were from the same party, EVERY president has complained that his problems are because of his predecessors policies. I voted for Obama and truly believe that we need health care reform. Not sure that I agree with the current plant but reform is necessary. In terms of the bail out, I hated that it had to be done but I'm not certain that there was any other option. Non action could have created a worldwide depression. My biggest disappointment at the moment is with the war in Iraq. Obama made a commitment to get troops out of Iraq (I think that was a key factor in the support that he got from young people) and he seems to be waffling about that position now. Of course, I understand that he didn't have access to all of the the facts until he took office, however, neither did John McCain and it now looks like John McCain was right. Makes me wonder how many other things he was right about,
@nzinky (822)
No Obama believes in one World Government......That we don't need....And I don't believe we need the kind of health plan he is promoting.....Where the elder get no health care at all......I believe that the way he's tring to do this isn't the American way...... And he's the type of person who wants every thing his way or no way.....That is called one plan fits all.....Sorry but things don't work that way........America founded on a good work ethic and if you worked you eat........But the way things are headed we are going to have a dictatorship if we are not careful....I don't know about you but I like that fact than we can say things that needs to be said and do things we like to do..... I just don't like being told what to do or when to do it......