have faced a situation where the client / employer did not accept our ideas ..

@advokatku (4037)
Indonesia
To my friends who work as consulting (doctors, designers, architects, etc.) which have faced a situation where the client / employer did not accept our ideas that we offer, and tend to dictate or even more like another idea for reasons that do not sense, whereas our ideas are based on the knowledge, theory, or experience we can. And the fact that they are impressed impose his will .. How to deal with this situation? or how to convince them that what we give is better?
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
When we work for another, they are the one in charge, so if changes in an idea, even a great one, are requested, we comply. If we feel changing our idea compromises are principles, then we opt out of the deal. This is what I do, and may not work for others. Karen
@advokatku (4037)
that is in relationship concept work giver with work recipient ... but how with a freedom of professional concept ... can you explain, karen ?
I'm not sure I understand the question. If you're working for yourself or have your own business, then you are the one who can make the decisions. If I had a client who axed everything they'd hire me to do, I'd remove myself. If I had an idea nobody wanted, I'd try to fund it myself.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well Focus, smartwork and perseverance are the keys for any convincing and business tactics. Explain them with real time ideas, so they can see them in real how it works and will decide over it.