why i cant see any button in preference- payment option

@1anurag1 (3580)
i wanted to put my paypal mail id there but after filling those details i dint get anywhere the button to submit the form. in payment information of the mylot preference. do you have any experience.
@mysdianait (64058)
Go to the top of the page 'preferences' and insert you payment information. Then wait untl the 15th of next month and myLot will pay you automatically if you reach the minimum payout by the end of this month. You will receive the entire amount that is in your account on 30th November if it is at least the minimum that you have set. You do not have to do anything else. : http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx
Ok thank you so much for your advice. I am pushing myself so hard to make sure that I can get payout this month. I am glad that I do not have to request payment for this site. I also like the idea that this goes through directly to paypal and I do not have to wait for a check.
@mysdianait (64058)
That's part of the reward for our hard work I guess. We post, they pay - simple!
@May2k8 (3961)
Have you filling all blank box, you must input your address 1 or address 2 and confirm PayPal email then select payment minimum and if you have done then press update.