Number of Tattoos

Is it bad luck to have an even number of tattoos?I started out wanting just my avatar as a tattoo but now I want my names, Sarah in Hebrew too.So do I Have to seek out a third or is two a good number ? Thanks for your help.
@jillhill (37383)
I don't know if it's bad luck or not but if you are worried about it have a tiny cross put on one of your toes....
A cross wouldn't work.I'm Jewish.Thanks anyway.It took a long while to find the two I want ,this third will take some time.
Thanks for your response. You really helped. i decided to get a Star Of David if I need a third. I'll put it along side Sarah.
@jillhill (37383)
I think that would be beautiful!
People need to do what is right for them. A few people I know have one or two tattoos, and a few other people I know have entire bodies full of tattoos. Whatever works for the individual...
i didn't get you but in any probably the resource I am telling you could help you find a good design http://wwww.itattooz.com