what is your fav. smell?

i love jasmine vanilla lotion.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
apple and cinn.
definitely one of my faves.
mulberry or coconut them are my favorites. In my house i use mulberry, my car i use coconut. lol.
i love mulberry. dont know about coconut, kinda reminds me of suntan lotion.xD
@Willowlady (10666)
musk perfume - different perfumes lend themselves to different situations and occasions.  flowers, spices and manmade concoctions all serve a purpose
Personally I think Musk would be my favorite..really like Rose, Vanilla, most flower smells, also have a blackberry aroma spray I like too. Musk is taken from animals and so not so common I think anymore. So I basically use what I have for special occasions.
@sandie61 (2359)
I love vanilla scent. I wish I could find a stronger scent of vanilla though so the scent stays in the air.
@acosjo (1904)
My favorite smell is when my kids are done taking a bath and I put baby lotin on them. They smell like clean kids! I don't like it when they stink. The baby lotion after they are done smell clean. Maybe because I know they are clean I like the smell even more.
@giova74 (333)
Vanilla essence for me :)
@kutchi (12331)
• Pakistan
I love English Red Rose smell
@brokentia (10396)
My favorite smell is pine. I love the smell of pine because it is so clean and fresh. I love the smell of Pinesol and pine candles...normally only available during the winter holidays. I love smelling the Christmas trees during the season. And not all pines smell the same. There are some evergreen trees that smell almost like lemon! If you get the chance to go to a Christmas tree stand with different types of trees, go and smell the differences. Just pinch a couple pine needles off the tree and rub between your fingers to release the smell of each tree. It is an amazing smell!
@crystal8577 (1470)
I like the smell of Vanilla. I actually like a lot of scents except Cucumber Melon. That one makes me want to be sick to my stomach. That is probaby because I do not like the smell of Cantaloupe.