Friends list

friends - Friends are chosen but not relatives.
My friends list here is growing and I want to set 'notify on' for all my friends. Is there a shortcut where I can get it done with one click?
@mysdianait (64056)
Your friend list grew by one more earlier I am sure but don't worry about turning her on as she does not start many discussions - and you can see them in 'friends started' when she does Thank you!
I saw that friend's name a while ago (lol). If we can see them in 'friends started' then what's the point of the 'notify on' option?
Owlings has a point which is that our email inbox could get flooded with messages but the one cick option could help somewhat.
@mysdianait (64056)
Yes and when you have a lot of friends, having them all on can be a disaster I have some on and some off and so far it seems to work ok like that. I like the suggestion to mail myLot and I will join your mission
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
There is no shortcut for this. You need to set 'Notify On' individually for each friend. Many people find that, if you set Notify On for a large number of friends, your email inbox very quickly becomes unmanageable. I have 'Notify Off' for all friends!
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to program ... just a short PHP routine and a button. I suspect that MyLot employ programmers as contractors, however, and having experienced the pig's ear that was made of some of the recent changes I wouldn't expect any silk purse to arrive on the site sny time soon!
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
I think I meant 'contractors as programmers' ... which is not meant to disparage the skills of either, of course.
Thanks you 2. I will write to myLot about this and you too could do the same - more the merrier
@Sreekala (23616)
Hi allknowing, I don't think there is any short cut for this. You have to visit all friends and turn it on then only you will get the mail in your inbox. I have turned on major percentage of friends then also I miss some friend's notification and reason is I really don't know. Hope you will enjoy more discussions from your friends by 'turning on' the notification.