Conspiracies

On the subject of conspiracy theories, i personally believe that there are cover-ups conducted by certain special groups and or governments. if you have a certain conspiracy theory, then let it out... i for one believe that there are things out there that we have the right to know about yet are kept ignorant because of special interest groups. BTW i am a skeptic by default it takes evidence to convince me of factual claims...
@merlinsorca (1123)
Well, I have never had many conspiracy theories besides the ones that are very silly My conspiracy is aimed at some famous person *cough cough* on YouTube who has a lot of subscribers (in my opinion a lot more than deserved). Well, my theory is that this person did not legitimately get these fans and subscribers. I mean, the person is not even funny in my opinion, and a lot of other people think so too. There are a lot of people who made accounts dedicated to showing their hatred of this certain someone. So, I was just wondering why so many people think the person is funny, when it is not (in my opinion, and the opinions of many others). The only possibility I came up with was that these results are not real and that these people have either been bribed or brainwashed. Well, there's my silly conspiracy theory for you. . .
@sirnose (2440)
What's wrong why not name this person...MMMM...sound like you are talking about this guy from Austin,Tx. who has websites about conspiracies are you talking about Alex Jones...
I. . . guess not. . .?
whoa where do I even begin with this list i've heard so many different conspiracy theories and other weird things like CIA killed president kennedy also the secret haarp projects by the government also the chemtrails theory that is making it's rounds around the internet also the wormhole over norway (that one is pretty interesting look it up on you tube and you might be convinced there is actually something going on there.) also reptilian shapeshifters that are taking over the government plus the illuminati and the new world order they also say that there is a crashed ufo on mercury also these some people claiming they worked for area 51. some of these upon doing hours and hours of research both online and in print some of these seem to have some grain of truth but I particularly do not believe that the end of the world is going to occur in december of 2012 because anyone remember y2k?? evey1 was freaking out but the year 2000 turned into 2001.