My mturk account was suspended suddenly.Please tell me the reason.

Is that possible to start a new account with the same ip address and name.
@surfette (674)
I do a few of the jobs at MTurk every so often. I didn't realize that there was a problem with account deletion. I agree with the other posters that you should ask why your account was suspended because you should have an opportunity to respond. There was one person that I should have reported (job poster) because the job that was requested violated the terms of the site you were supposed to use. I didn't report him, but I wrote and said I wouldn't do any more hits for him.
@vijayanths (7878)
It is really sad to note mturk is always supporting the requester. They don't suspend them, instead they simply suspend workers with the smallest complaints on them. That is why it is losing its charm. Some of my friends had very bitter experience with them.
@anuramn (240)
Hi Brislor, I'm not sure whether you can create another account with the same IP address and name. First send an email to the mturk support and find out why your account was suspended. Read the rules of the website before joining and abide by them after you create an account with them.
@owlwings (38841)
• Cambridge, England
Read the Rules and Terms and Conditions of the site. Contact the administrators to ask why your account was suspended if the Terms and Conditions do not make it clear.