How do you know if you are married to the right person?

@danoluma (817)
Kenya
I'm almost getting married and I have been reading lots of marriage advice and experiences. But the golden querry is how do you know if she's the one?
@adi_sne (83)
u never can get tat buddy by reading some stupid literature.... wat i truely feel for u is plzz plz stop reading these things!!!! When u will spenddome quality time wid her u wud definitely get a insticnt if she is the right person!! Cheers!!!
@mains50 (299)
i agree with you somewhat. Please dont follow your instinct because i know a lot of people who have followed their instinct and at the end their marriage ended up being a divorce. Try looking at your person behavior, daily life, family, values that person has, characteristics, and person background
Buddy .... wat i really meant by an insticnt is nt a sudden thing wat u feel .... it takes much more time to discover this insctint... n then to follow it...Not a childs job... n haa.... many prblms divorces do occure... bt if u stop tat then u will be forced to accept wat u get... !!!
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
I have done all that I mean spending real quality time with her! I have gone places with her too but is that all that determines she is the best? You know marriage is a life-long commitment so one has to be very sure about it!
@BART78 (2932)
hi there again danoluma! well firts of all, congratulation your getting married!! with regard to your discussion, if you haven't tried living each other before you get married you don't exactly know if you are marrying the right person but there are tail-tail signs so its up to you to sum it up..
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
So I guess I'm goin to make arrangements to move in with her before anything else!
Then, if she wasn't the one, would you have proposed? Why did you propose to her? You should be asking yourself those questions. And if you are doubting yourself, don't get married. I was divorced a year after I got married and I had my doubts before we got married; my suggestion here is stop and think about why you want to marry her and if you accept her the way she is. If you do, go on right ahead, if you don't... well... let her know about your feelings!
@SACHIN2708 (1638)
Ok dear to know that your partner is right choice ,You can comunicate as much as regarding your routine life and problems and see how she will talk to you and handel you when you need support after all you will get answer that she is right or not ,One thing is very important for marriage and that is Trust.