Do you like the Ocean series?

@ram_cv (16516)
I just love the Ocean series of movies - Ocean's 11, Ocean's 12 and Ocean's 13. The chemistry of the team is electric and the gizmos they pull out is amazing. Both George Clooney and Brad Pitt are brilliant in this movie. What about you? Did you like this series? Cheers! Ram
@thuynhu (663)
Yeah, I did enjoy watching the Ocean's series. It was action packed and full of laughter. I just love George Clooney, don't know what it is about him but I enjoy watching his acting. They kept me very entertained in each one. It wasn't really a point where I was bored and wanted to fast forward the movie to get to a different part. Everyone seem to work very well with one another which makes for a good movie.
@ram_cv (16516)
Yes the performances were superlative. Each scene seemed to be well thought off and there was hardly a dull moment in the movie. Cheers! Ram
@stvasile (7317)
I've only seen one of these movies - I don't know which one... The team was stealing money from a casino owned by the character played by Andy Garcia. It was a good movie, but I wouldn't put it among the best I've ever seen. Nice kind of movie to watch every now and then.
@ram_cv (16516)
That would be Ocean's 11. I would definitely recommend you to see Ocean's 12 and 13. They were better than Ocean's 11. Cheers! Ram