when this world will be end??????????? in,21 dec,2012

world will be end - this is pic where you can see what happen will be in 2012 .Many people says that 21 december 2012 this world will be end
Hi dear,see as we all know that if we born so we will die surely same goes with this world if it has been started by GOD so,GOD will finish it also but when .Do you think that In 21 decenber 2012 this world will be finish because this news are displaying by all news channel? and if yes so what are you feeling????????
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
facepalm - a two handed facepalm
sigh.......this is getting REALLY old.
ok dear can you tell me how did you add pic with your response because when I use to post my response so I donot find any option where I can add pic with response as you did can you help me ?
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
You can't add pictures to responses until you have reached a minimum of 500 posts.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
oh....and 2012 is a myth. The only thing we have to do to prepair for the end of 2012 is to go and buy a 2013 calander.
I hope it would come sooner than 2012, 2012 looks so far, I wish it would end before! But if what is available is only 2012, then ok. But it shall end, right? I've had honestly enough, let's just end it. Thank you.
oh god you are just like me even I am also thinking plz god finish this world as soon as so we shall be free from our tentions and problem .PLz it should not dealy
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Will you kill yourself when 2012 comes and the world keeps going around?
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine
It means that in 21 december 2012 world will be finish ok well I am also very excited because It will happen not with single people .it will happen with whole world right so why would I be sad .Even I am thinking why It is so late??
@rg0205 (2638)
Wow there are so many topics about this because of that movie. Nope, I dont believe it and I think people should stop making such a fuss over it.
Stop believing everything you see or hear.. No one in this world can tell you when the world is gunna end.. Stop worrying about it. Just live everyday as if it were your last and have no regrets... When the time comes it will come..