Hi mylot,are you happy now?

Guangzhou, China
Hi mylot, are you happy now? Is there any way to keep you happy as long as possible? Could you share it with me? I'm a person who get some upset things in my daily life. Meeting thissituation, I usually have a long time to be unhappy. If it is to say my heart is too narrow, but I always forgive the person who do wrong to me. Soo I may ask for a good method to how to make me happy as soon as possible If there is way, I think I will try it immediately. Thank you for your opinion. Happy mylot.
MyLot is not happy. MyLot is a machine. Long? Possible. Share. Upset. Unhappy=Big frown. You are talking weird. Just be happy.
I think you may get the need you want. So it still can have some happiness here.No matter what We want, we just give , maybe it is still a lot fun. Happy mylot.
@Drsunny21 (558)
Just forget the bad things happening...and you forgive the person who do wrong things then you should be happy tht u had forgiven them....and Just do the things tht make you happy and hang-out wth frnds wth which you are happy...Be Happy and Remember Time Heal Evrythng....and This Day Will Pass On....Take Care...And Happy mylotting
Thank you. I do think time heals every thing.