I will never stop talking to myLot

@neildc (17253)
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
About my earnings. About my posts. About my deleted discussions. About glitches. So what's with you that you will never stop to ask mylot to get an answer? Here with me, I thought there's only one or two of my friends, that when they start a new discussion, I can't get a notification. One thing that makes me follow their discussions, if I can't get online for some days, is through emails. Even if the discussions are a week old, I can still know that they have new discussions, that I still haven't read and give my responses. So mylot, when will the system gets back to normal?
@iskayz (5422)
So, there are still problems occurring here in mylot hehe.. Hello there my friend! Good to see you again.. Now let me see, I think in my mylotting experience I have never really talked to mylot or questioned it when I experience glitches or problems. I mean, yes, it bothers me, especially when it comes to my earnings but I do not give it much thought. I do not let these things ruin my day when I am mylotting. I do remember though that there was one discussion of mine that got deleted and it was confusing for me as to why it happened and so I discussed it here. But I never questioned mylot about it. You know, I think there will be no site that will be as perfect and free of flaws. From time to time there will always be problems/glitches or whatever that should have not happened. And these things are a part of the system and I think they are uncontrollable sometimes. And whenever I do experence them, these glitches, I just give it a shrug and let it pass. Ciao!
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
actually, i do not mean that i directly talk to mylot when i have problems. like what you have said, i don't want it to ruin my time when i am in a good mood to mylot, so i talk to mylot through my discussions, through my posts. who are we to question mylot? but we still have rights to know, i guess, and to hear from them, what really is happening when some things happen, right?
@iskayz (5422)
Well you have a point there my friend. As members of mylot we have the right to know the answers to what is happening. I guess mylot should really work on these things/questions that its users often gets confused about. Maybe they should really give time to answer each and everyone's concern even if it's just a small glitch.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
yes, that's right my friend.
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
Hi neil, how's the growth, any relief yet? I hope you've managed to get it attended to. Some notifier problems I don't think will ever get fixed, with one friend on here I never get a notifier if he responds on mine or I on his so a pm was resorted to the other day to say 'responded to'. The number of alerts is definitely getting less though and the problem I find is that if about 70% of them are working fine I tend to presume they are all working when in fact they aren't.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
hi thea. well, with the new set of anti-biotics and the ointment, it slightly get little as days go by. by this time, i think it's only about an inch. but the pain is still there. i hope the doctor will remove whatever is left inside, if and when i get back to the clinic, when funds is available. i guess it will take some time, as i still have to save some more for blood sugar test and chest x-ray. the notifiers, i also thought they are okay and fine. i remember, i posted something about, mylot is back. when i see more emails in my inbox. and as a mistake, one said it's a good mistake of mylot, to send an alert about new response, when it was actually a new comment. today, i noticed, there are a lot of my friends started discussions. luckily, i am online, so i see them in my homepage. but if i am not online, as in active in mylot, i can never get back to their discussions. sorry for them. and since, i have no connection, i mean free connection, from my mobile phone, provided by my network provider, i cannot go online frequently as before. i will just wait for any good fortune for me to come.
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
I hope your good fortune comes soon and that you get that growth removed as quickly as funds allow. I hope when your connection allows you do a discussion about health provision there as it certainly needs highlighting. We are so lucky to have a local clinic where anyone can walk in and be seen literally in minutes to deal with anything minor, which your condition could have been if seen and attended to freely in the first place. It doesn't follow on of course that if they send you up the hospital for further tests or anything that the whole thing remains an easy process but certainly the free medical advice is here locally as an excellent starting point. Good luck with it.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
good to hear that you have a very good health benefits in your place. this thing is one thing that i want to impose to the candidates, this coming elections. maybe, i can get to their websites to lobby this thing. i hope, when the elections ended after May 2010, health benefits for the people will be one of their top priorities. national elections will be on May next year. and these candidates will surely make their own promises. i hope, their promises will not get to nothing.
@mysdianait (64056)
Hi Neil and good to see you back posting again! I think that when things ever get back to being normal here, then that will be when it is not normal because it is normal that things are never normal - right? One day one thing works fine then the next day it's not working and something else gets fixed. I am not receiving notifiers of best responses or new referrals now. I have not seen anyone else mentioning this but I bet I am not the only one. Once I become aware of the problem I check back to see if I have any but until a few weeks back those were arriving.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
hi mysd. lol, you made laugh, really. when things get back to being normal, then that will be when it is not normal lol. i think notifiers is one that gets me to be most aware of. and i believe, that one day, it will get back to normal. but then, i guess, this will not be normal then.
@mysdianait (64056)
That's my point Neil If myLot ever did get back to normal it wouldn't be the myLot that we love so what is normal here is how we like to see it - amd it's best it stays that way
mylot is an internation website ,everyday have a lot of new discussion start ,i had to work ,i don't have many free time to the mylot ,so when i sing in ,i will try to response the new discussion i'm interested . here i can learn more ,so i will continue to talking on mylot
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i also work and i don't have a lot of time to do mylotting, if i am in the office. but, when i feel lucky, i can also do it all day long. by the way, i guess you are new here, so welcome to mylot. what are your negative experience, so far, with the site? are you enjoying? don't you have any problems so far?
thanks for you care ,friend ,you said it ,i am a new user and not any problems now ,you are a friendly person ,are ready to help others from what you said .
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have identified 5 friends where I don't get notifications on their discussions. I reported the first one to myLot, no response, still not fixed. I plan to report all 5 of them, but I'm not totally hopeful...
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i still don't reported mine, i just hope they will be fixed soon.
I usually reply the answers,because I don't have much time to consider a new topic, only to find some topics of interest to reply.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
it's better to give response to others' than create non-sense topics.
Hi Neil, Yes I wish it was back to normal, Mylot is always doing something and my is all going funny, what is going on here? hugs. Tamara
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i also wish that tamara. but as mysd had mentioned, if things will get to normal, that is not normal on the Lot.
• Pakistan
i hope system will back soon and work better than again
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
hi and welcome to mylot. if you are new to mylot, you will surely not be able to understand what i am trying to discuss here. although these problems a very small, these still affects the performance, the activity and the productivity of members, hoping to get more from the site. learning more is enough but earning a little from the site is what some people expects.
@silverglint (2001)
I don't really mind not getting email notifications, I don't like having my email account flooded anyways I usually just go to the "friends started" section to check out the discussions my friends have made while I was away. I don't know if mylot actually stopped sending emails or if its an adjustment to the system, but like I said, I don't really mind hehe
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
but with a lot of friends in our list, i don't think we can all see them and get to attend to all of them, especially if we are away for some times. maybe, we can't get to those very good discussions, we will miss them if we have no email notifications. i know we can get to "friends started" anytime, but we will surely miss a lot.
@stephcjh (32327)
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems here. I do not think it is happening that way here for me though. I think I am getting all of my friends notifications daily. I hope they fix it for you soon.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
notifications is one of the biggest problem, if i may so. but i still can work with the site, even without it. it's just that i want to get alerted when new posts made by my friends like you. that is especially when i can't get online for a couple of days or so. i really hope, if this is something that can be fixed, it can be fixed soon. thanks, steph.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Hey Neil I have not been here on the lot for a while but I read in thread one where you were ill. I pray that all is well now. Good to see that you are still here.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
hi kerriannc. yes, i know that you have been gone for a little long time and i don't see you here. so what made you away from mylot? thanks for the prayer. i really want to get rid of the pain i am still suffering. sometimes, i really want to just stay at home and stretch my body on the bed. i hope to see you more often here.