I wish I could go without one all the time!

I'm talking bras here! I wish I wasn't so big so I could without a bra all the time! If I didnow, men wouldn't keep their eyes off my chest! I would also get alot of others people's attention! Wearing a bra is a pain in the butt! I wish I had the freedom all the time!
Do it! After all, they're yours right? For me, it's uncomfortable to go without one, but a lot of my friends agree that they suck. Do what makes you comfortable. :)
Thanks for the response! I know alot of women who hate bras! I should do what is comfortable! Happy Mylotting!
I hear that, i hate wearing bras. i'm not really big, but big enough to where i have to ware one , plus if i get cold then its kinda embaressing. lol but the freedom of not wearing a bra around the house is sooo nice. when ever i get home from a long day the next thing off after my shoes is my bra. lol
I don't wear a bra around the house either! Sometimes I go braless on the weekends. I like to do it because of the freedom and I'm not around alot of guys who would stare at my chest! Thanks for the response!
Me too, I am so tired of lugging these things around with me, in the most unsexy bras you can buy. I always say I will get them removed, and my husband turns as white as a ghost. Jeepers you would think it was the end of the world.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
For me it's an only at home thing. Genetics has given me my mothers larger "assets". So without one, I could probably knock out a planet.
@jb78000 (15173)
don't mind them at all. if you are any bigger than an a then you need to, might be good not to have to wear extra reinforced ones when you go running (i'm just average btw) but otherwise they don't bother me.
@bwanna (282)
If only we all lived in the awesome sixties or seventies! Then it would still be a little weird to go around without a bra on, but at least we all would fit in! It would be awesome, because we would be the cool hippie chicks. Too bad you're right, though, because all the guys would for sure be checking out all of the girls' chests.
NO,my god.Allure other's attention,not only how looks you are,but also how do you deal with others,a girl maybe not beautiful,but she can still be the one get all people's attention,she is the princess and beloved by all,release and relax,it will be works well.It's amazing,in our country,it's something that be talk about in private.
hey blue. good day. its ok. i mean just ignore them guys who look at your chest. there is more to you than your chest. and i know that if they get the chance to know you better they would also understand what a good person you are. with regards to the bra thing, well i guess you can go on without wearing one. just be sure you wont be noticed. ;-)