How you earn with signup

hi, :-) I have searched internet for spare time job. I have failed in all internet programs including ptc, hyip and investment program. That any one successful earning on internet. If so share with me. And i heard paid to signup is the best in this better things in online earning.... I need paid to sign up links...
Hi , I am earning on some sites since last couple of months. Then I thought of making a blog for myself with this niche , if you want the most legit programs on Internet then just visit my BLOG through my profile page. You will get good info. , all the best , and very soon start earning. If any doubts , can add me as a friend and PM me.
Also if you want $100 from Paypal on Facebook then just PM me . I will give you the link.
thanks for your response. Kindly guide me how you earn in niche and face book applicaions.
@aylim14 (501)
though i am not sure if i have already joined one but i am a member of legit paid-to sites and that includes mylot. anyways, hope you do well in you way to riches. and am do sorry for your loss, especially on those scam sites. i feel your pain because i felt and experienced the same before.
thanks for your response friend. I am really scared about scammed p-t-c sites. Kindly guide me how to earn legit earning in internet. If so share some links with me.
@vinslounge (1297)
Even I was in pursuit of this question and I am really yet to find an answer for this. If someone could help me upon this issue, I would be really grateful to them. Thanks a ton for starting this discussion and have a very good day. Happy Mylotting and have a great day. Cheers:-)
Ya man i will give what ever i know but its take some time to research upon this discussion. thanks for your waiting...