How do you like your hot dogs?

Chili dog - Hot dog smothered with chili and cheese
@ladym33 (11008)
I love to eat hot dogs smothered with chili and cheese (like in the picture) but if there is no chili around I like catchup and relish, and I love corndogs. How about you how do you like your hot dogs?
@madteaparty (2761)
• Japan
I like my hot dogs with onion, jalapeƱos, ketchup and a big load of mustard! They're pretty spicy, but they're completely amazing that way
@ladym33 (11008)
Sounds like how my husband likes them minus the onions.
@lealuvy2j (1989)
I like my Hotdogs with chili beef, cheese, mustard and pickles. It is really tasty and as said in the movie, There Is Something About Mary, it is not very common to have meats on a stick so definitely I love corndogs! If there isn't any toppings to choose from, catsup is always a staple with the hotdogs I eat.
@ladym33 (11008)
That sounds good except I would skip the mustard. I am not fond of mustard.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, ladym33. I like mines to have mayo, cheese, ketchup, mustard, hot dog relish and sauerkraut. This is the perfect hot dog for me. I also like spicy chili on mines too. Yum!
@cream97 (29166)
Oh and don't forget the red diced onions too!
@sacmom (14315)
I like them with a strip of mustard and sliced pickles. It's pretty basic, but it sure us mmm, mmm, yummy! LOL I also like corndogs as well, though I haven't had any in a while now. Happy mylotting!
@sacmom (14315)
Oops! I meant is, not us! LOL
i like my hotdogs cooked on a barbeque wiht cooked onions and Tomatoe sauce, i like to have them between two slices of bread with butter on each side and sometimes when im really hungry ill have a trible decker sandwitch (3 slice bread sandwitch)
@stephon8 (300)
I like it with alot of cheese and catsup. The hotdog should be slightly burned so theres a crispyness into it. Hotdogs on a bun plus soda, instant meal. Who needs burker king and taco bells, im ok with rolling stores. Im sorry but i dont like relish, i hate the taste of it and the texture. I also dont like hotdogs that are grilled,.,puke! FYI... did you know that here in the Philippines we put hotdogs on spaghetti. weird! another thing Hotdogs here are color red, really weird! I remember one of my friend having a phobia eating hotdogs after seeing red hotdogs on the market.
@agv0419 (3029)
I like my hotdog fry and barbecue. I love to put ketchup and cheese with it. It is best with bread or in rice. I love eating hotdogs especially cheesedog.
@Rainegurl (2158)
Hi, ladym! I like my hotdog big, juicy and on stick and with ketchup and lots of mustard. It can get a little messy but I have learned to eat hotdogs like that without getting too dirty. Yum!
@deebomb (15322)
I'm pretty picky about my hot dogs.I only eat the all beef ones. some people like those made from chicken but I can't stand them Nor do I care for those that also have pork in them. I want cheese, catsup and mustard on mine. Possibly with onions but no to the relish too.They are best if roasted over a fire and are well blacked.
@trisha27 (3498)
I love hotdogs too. But I can't just eat them plain. I don't understand how people can eat plain hotdogs. But I love putting chili and cheese and some relish and mustard on my hotdog. I also love eating corn dogs too, I like putting on my corn dog, mustard, ketchup and even syrup. I think that its best with syrup though, I mostly always eat my corndogs like that.
@sulsisels (1685)
ladym..I have never been a huge fan of hot dogs but if I do eat one, it has to be super well done, almost burnt. Like you, I love chili sauce but no cheese. Instead I opt for onions, either cooked or raw, it dosent matter. I do, however, like the Sabaret hot dogs that they sell on the street. The best one I ever had was in Manhatten NY..Now that was a hot dog..They also taste good at a baseball game..I think its something about the whole atmosphere there..but to buy them and cook them at home, I never do..I have a relative that works in a sausage factory and maybe I've heard too many of his "horror" stories about what goes into them..believe me..you don't want to know. I wish he had never told me!
@bwanna (282)
I love to drown mine in mustard and relish. It just tastes so good! I also like to eat corn dogs, but with those I like to dip them in ketchup. Or even by themselves they taste amazing! I'm about to go make one now! I think I'll go with the plain kind today.
I like them with mayo, avocado, tomato, mustard, chile paste and sauerkraut. YUMMY!!!
loaded with cheese and mustard, the best form of hotdogs are the footlongs, i love eating meaty products. i once heard that hotdogs are made from cows lips and A$$holes, but that cant be right, i love hotdogs, more hotdogs please
@kykidd (6819)
I like my hot dogs with sauce on them. But I am really picky about the chili sauce. I don't like beans in it. There is a Dairy Queen in the town where I grew up that has the best foot long hot dogs ever. All of the people that have moved away have come to realize this after trying hot dogs from every other place around. If I don't feel like trying the sauce wherever I am eating my hot dog, I will usually just put ketchup on it. I also like corn dogs with just ketchup on them too.
i like my hot dogs steamed 1st then fry it quickly and after put some chilly sauce and some cheese. mhmmmmmmm!!