I love to hear some philosophical thoughts now...

Can you tell me one? (whatever you have read or heard that impressed you a lot) Let me start it with my thought: What had you brought to this world to LOSE? What could you take along with you while leaving the world, claiming ownership? Now it is your turn to continue the philosophical thoughts....
@kalav56 (11502)
I have always been impressed by one thought propounded by a Tamil poet Kannadasan--"THere are millions of people below you.Look at them and get solace from the thought "--essentially he talks about contentment saying that one should never look at others and feel jealous or deprived.THis is a principle which I enables me to be happy within myself. Unakkum keezhe ullavar kodi Ninaithu parthu nimmadhi naadu.--You must have heard this song"MAYAKKAMA , KALAKKAMA"-There are many similar songs abounding in the highest philosophy possible.
Yes, I love that song Kala. In a way it is a good philosophy. But it has to be taken in the right sense. You should see that it does not slow down your interest to come up in life. (balance in between needed) (P.B.S mayakkama enkinra pothu inba mayakkam enakku varum-ungalukku) What a voice?
@kalav56 (11502)
I feel that this philosophy only extolls the virtue of contentment and does not inspire complacency in a person.Some people just look at others and sigh without making efforts in the right direction.I was only talking about that sort of discontent in life.Kanndasan advocates this[just took it that way]. I do agree that right balance must be there.
agreed.
@vathsala30 (3723)
Hi vijay I don't know anything about philosophy. I am practical. I had brought to this world, my relatives, my mom, my dad, my bros,whom I lost one by one in the course of time. I may take along me, my good will, virtues, and peoples' blessings and curses, if any claiming ownership.
Oh, you brought your relatives, mom etc to this world? I thought your parents brought you here, lol. Okay. I am sure you will take good will, virtues and blessings along with you.(including my blessings)
Thanks for blessing me
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi vijayanths, I like your thought and posing it in the form of a question is really good because we might want to look at different answers. Personally, I think we can take and claim ownership over all of the things that we have experienced in this lifetime, but that is just my thought, I'm sure others would look at it from a different angle. My thought is not in the form of a question, but it is one that I like and goes like this: Believe those who are seeking the truth, doubt those who find it. Blessings.