Did you go to church?

@danoluma (817)
Kenya
Its Sunday and am headed to church. Have a blessed day
@ckyera (17261)
hello danoluma... its a good thing to know that you are going to church... my husband and i are also regular in attending our worship services and we go to the church twice every week... i always have a good feeling going to the church...i always feels refreshed and stronger after i attend the worship services... for me, going to the church is like feeding my soul and strengthening my faith... all of us in the family loves going to the church and we are looking forward on the days of our church worship services..it gives us a different kind of joy and relief...
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
Have a wonderful day and keep seeking Gods glory. Be blessed
@aylim14 (501)
yes, we did go to church a while ago. It's already 2pm here. We went to the church for the 1030am service a while ago. anyways, yeah, have a blessed day too. and hoping that this would be a fruitful day for all of us.
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy spirit rest in your thoughts. Have a great day. Be blessed
Me and my family have just arrived from Church. We will be going back this afternoon at 4 p.m for the afternoon preaching service. It is good to practice ourselves to go to church every sunday and learn something from the preaching of God's Word. I hope that what we learn will be applied in our personal life as we live this world as a Christian. Have a wonderful day.
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
You must have gone really early or is it the time at your place, its 8 am here. I'll be going for the second service. Have a great day too