No replies for me

@baysmummy (1639)
Australia
Why is it when i start discussions i get barely any replies? what do i have to do or say to get your people to reply to my discussions? Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to reply to this!
@keith91 (203)
cause i dont know
@baysmummy (1639)
Thanks anyway!
@kgwat70 (13396)
You will get replies eventually as this happens to a lot of us and like another person mentioned they are only looking to make money and not discuss too much. Try not to repeat discussions and make the discussions something that most people can respond to or can give an answer to. There are so many discussions out there it is hard to keep up with all of them.
@baysmummy (1639)
Thank you!
@aggiejoe (800)
It was the same way for me people will start to reply give it time
@baysmummy (1639)
Thanks for your comment
@mirage108 (3403)
let me look at your other discussions and see if I can reply to any
@baysmummy (1639)
Thanks for your comments
@RebeccaLynn (2256)
Looks like you're getting replies to this one! I'll look at your' other posts and reply to some of them. I think we all get so bogged down with the stupid, meaningless posts, that we don't take the time to answer the intelligent ones. By the time I sift through the crap, I'm bored and want to log off.