Do you remember how old you were when you had your first slumber party?

@ersmommy1 (12600)
My daughter had one last night. 5 girls all under 12. It was actually very nice. All the girls were well behaved. It was wonderful. I remember mine. Up til all hours, raiding the fridge. Talking all night. This time all the girls were asleep by 10:30. Which is late for my daughter. Probably why she is napping now, while the other girls are still here. lol
@Jae2619 (1484)
Gosh it's been a while but I do remember my first "real" sleep over. I'd spend the night with my cousins when my dad and uncle had went hunting but that was more like we were at the babysitters for the night. The first "real" one was when I was 9 years old. It was for my birthday. My mom allowed 5 friends to come home with me on the bus, then she took us out for pizza. It was on a Friday night so we could stay up late, we played barbies, did each other's hair and make up... just had a good time. Gosh, those were the days. Gald your little girl had a great time and making memories.
I've never had one. I wasn't even allowed to have friends over. I did sleep @ a neighbor kids apt once, but I was soooo uncomfortable & nervous I spent most of the night watching their cats goof around.
@cream97 (29166)
If I can recall ersmommy1, I have never had a slumber party. At this age and time, my grandmother was very strict on us.. I have always wanted to have one, but never did. Maybe, I can let my daughter have one when she gets much older. At least, she will be able to get to enjoy what I missed. I am glad that your daughter had fun at hers.