the advantage of education

@qamarep (4449)
Pakistan
what do you think are the advantages of education. how much education is encessary to be siccessful in life. what determines how much success is enough.
@ybong007 (6658)
I can only sum it all up that "Knowledge is power". Cheers!
The advantage I see is that education prepares you for tasks in daily living like reading, writing, calculating numbers in your head,and socializing. I was in the City Hall when I was filling out a form for the police clearance.The police clearance is a job requirement.While I was doing that, an ordinary looking girl approached me, talking to me in Tagalog,asking for help on what to do with the form. I notice that in the field for her to write her name, it was blank. The other parts of the form had been filled out. Then, I realized that she can't read. I had to give her directions on where to write her name. I really felt pity for the girl.In the Philippines, most of the parents really encourage their children to do well in school. But not everyone can afford to send their children to school. Nevertheless, in the hearts of parents of poor families, they hold this belief that education will free them from their current situations. So the parents work really hard to send their children to school.
Hi qamarep. I believe that education is just one of the many stepping stones to achieve your greatest dream. Education alone is not a guarantee to financial success. It should be combined with hard work and more work.