What is it that you like about yourself?

By RK
@ragikutty (2471)
Kerala, India
May that is something in your character or something about your physical appearance. What is that?
The think that I like about myself is the ability to be straightforward.I have the ability to call a spade a spade regardless of the circumstances.This has caused trouble for me at times but I believe in being true to myself and say what I believe is right.
@HansonFan (1659)
I am not fond of my physical appearance as I am overweight, but I am working on that and so far I am doing good...but the one thing I love about myself is my eyes. I have bright blue eyes that simply shine when I am happy. I get compliments on them all the time. The best gene I could have gotten from my father!
@hompage (76)
confidence is my power and also i never shy to take calculated risk
@BART78 (2933)
lately, i notice something to myself, i never quit, though i complaint but i never stop...when i'm at the gym with my trainer give me a tedious workout though i felt the pain and burning sensation in my muscle i keep in pumping even i'm gonna explode....hoooo yah!!