verified Paypal account.

@ybong007 (6657)
Do you need a verified paypal account before you'll get paid by Mylot?
@May2k8 (8371)
no necessary to verify your PayPal, you still can received. Much better to verification to lift the limit.
@ybong007 (6657)
Thanks for the advice. I will verify my paypal account ones my money grow there. Cheers!
@dianmelydia (2272)
I think it's not necessary. I have my paypal haven't verified when i received my first payout from mylot. But today my paypal account is verified so i don't have to worry about it anymore. But according to my own experience, it's not a problem for you to receiving payment on your paypal although your paypal is not verified yet, but you can't make any withdrawal from your paypal before you verifying your paypal. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@ybong007 (6657)
Thanks for the advice. I'll just let my money grow in my paypal account before i disclose my bank account number. Cheers!
@lindiebiz (1013)
You don't need to have a verified paypal account to get paid but you need a verified account to get your money. To verify your account, add your bank account or credit card to your paypal account.
@ybong007 (6657)
Thanks for the advice. at least I can still get paid by mylot, i'll just wait until my balance reaches 100 dollars before i give out my bank account. Cheers!